Sara Jane Hope is an experienced, dedicated, and enthusiastic trainer, facilitator, and coach. Having worked in employment and training for over 30 years, she is a training and human resources professional dedicated to making a difference in the performance and knowledge of her trainees and clients as well as the companies or organizations with who she works. She is known for her interactive sessions that leave you wanting more!
Key Career Highlights:
- Owner of Positive Dimensions, a company dedicated to building positive skills and attitudes in all leadership dimensions.
- Bud to Boss Facilitator and Certified Coach, The Kevin Eikenberry Group, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Assertiveness Training Camp Facilitator, The Kevin Eikenberry Group, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Strategic Resource to The Growth Group (coaching resources)
- Member of the Pfeiffer Partner Program (training materials)
- Workforce Learning and Development Facilitator, Holmes Community College
- SHRM Certification Instructor, Holmes Community College
- Former Vice President of Training & Development and Vice President of Human Resources with Valley Services, Inc. of Flowood, MS.
- Former Senior Instructor of Management Development for SkyTel and Executive Director of Staff Training for MINACT, Inc., both of Jackson, Mississippi.
- Former Area Program Coordinator for Job Training Partnership Act Programs in the Pennyrile Area Development District, Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
- Former County Program Manager for programs under the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act, Vincennes University, Vincennes, Indiana.
- Purdue University (B.A., 1977), Social Psychology
- Murray State University (M.S., 1987), Guidance and Counseling
- Mississippi State University, SHRM Human Resources Institute Certification Program, 2001
- University of Southern Mississippi, ASTD Certified Trainer Program, 2003
- American Society for Training and Development, Local & National Member. Served as MS State President, VP of Program Development, and Board Member. Has been a local program presenter. Is an ASTD Certified Trainer.
- Society for Human Resource Management, National Member. Maintains a PHR designation.
- Women’s Foodservice Forum. Serves on the Executive Programming Committee. Named as one of the Outstanding Committee Volunteers in 2009.
- Society for Food Service Management. Served on the Women’s Council Steering Committee and Chairman of the Educational Programming Committee and has been a Leadership Link (webinar) presenter.
- Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers. National Member, Conference Volunteer, and Conference Breakout Session Speaker.
- Professional Women’s Association, Member, Luncheon Speaker.
- Mississippi 50 Leading Businesswomen, Mississippi Business Journal, 2005. Served as a seminar session presenter in 2010.
- Berrett-Koehler Publishing Company, Manuscript Reviewer.
- Franklin Covey Company, Certified Facilitator of Focus (Time Management) and Planning for Results (Project Management).
- Ken Blanchard Companies, Train the Trainer Program for Situational Leadership.
- Development Dimensions International, Former Master Trainer of Skills for an Empowered Workforce and Interaction Management.
- National Restaurant Association, Certified Instructor and Proctor for ServSafe.
- Certified Coach and Trainer for the Remarkable Leadership Learning System.
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Rankin County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Madison County, 1994-95.
- Leadership Madison County Board of Trustees, 4 years
- Madison County Ambassador, 2 years
- Friends of the Ridgeland Library Volunteer